HOLIDAY MOUNTAIN MARKET 2022
This year the Holiday Mountain Market will take place on Saturday, December 10, from 10am to 5pm (vendors may stay open until 7pm if you want to catch people going to the movie), and Sunday, December 11, from 10am to 4pm in the Nederland Community Center. We will provide picture ops with Santa, festive music, food, and decorations.
Booths are available subject to committee review for diversity. A signed application must be received from each vendor and, upon approval, a payment link will be sent to pay booth fees in full (checks or cash are also accepted upon approval). Deadline to submit applications is October, 3rd. Please, review all details below:
Vendors must submit 12% of sales for sales taxes and a small event sales fee by the end of day 12/11.
Booth Fee is due upon approval; add$10 for each vendor sharing a space:
|10’ X 10’||=||$80||(17 available)|
|10’ X 20’||=||$120||(2 available) Corner sites of gym|
|10’ X 5’||=||$55||(5 available or share 10’ X 10’)|
|10’ X 3’||=||(nonprofit ONLY, must be approved by NAS)|
*All vendors will be housed in the gym this year except for nonprofits in the hallway*
♦ Send photos of product and display with application
♦ Completed form can be dropped off at the Nederland Community Center or completed online here:
♦ Upon approval you will receive a payment link
*Alternatively, you can send your application and check (once participation is approved) to:
Nederland Area Seniors
PO Box 188, Nederland, CO 80466
*Check payable to Nederland Area Seniors
ARTIST/CRAFTER VENDOR INFORMATION
Location, Deadlines & Hours: The Nederland Community Center, 750 Hwy 72
North, is located 1/2 mile west of the Nederland traffic circle intersection of Hwy 119 and Hwy 72, up the hill on the right.
Applications Due by : Monday, October 3
|Set-up:||Friday, December 9||2pm to 6pm|
|Saturday, December 10||7am to 10am|
|Event Hours:||Saturday, December 10||10am to 7pm|
|Sunday, December 11||10am to 4pm|
|Clean-up:||Sunday, December 11||4pm to 6pm|
Vendor Parking/Loading: Vendors may unload at the south and east entrances to the Community Center. Space is limited at the south entrance and should be used only briefly for heavy or large items.
All others, please use the east entrance and elevator. During market hours, all vendors must park away from the lower east parking area to reserve close spaces for your customers. Please park in the upper west lot or the west edge of the lower south lot, as indicated on signs.
Booth Space: Booth spaces along walls in the gym are mostly 10’ X 10’, offer electricity, and can be shared, with each additional vendor in a booth paying a $10 administrative fee. The center gym aisle can be split lengthwise to offer back-to-back rows of 10’ X 5’ spaces with no dividing wall or electricity. Two corners in the gym with no frontage expand the adjacent booth to 10’ X 20’ for an additional fee. Photos of product and display submitted with application support booth size requests. Prices are listed on the application form. Market layout is at the discretion of the organizers and booth location requests will be considered, but not guaranteed.
The building will be locked overnight but not staffed. Nederland Area Seniors and the Town of Nederland are not responsible for any damage or loss in any circumstances.
Vendor Responsibilities: Vendor application constitutes an agreement to abide by the following rules and regulations of the Holiday Mountain Market:
- Items for sale must be original, high quality handicrafts and art made by the vendor present; no commercial, imported, or manufactured items. Sales of food items are contingent on pre-approval by the HMM committee. We reserve the right to refuse any vendor or wares not in compliance.
- Vendors must commit to display during all open hours of the market (vendors may close at5pm Saturday, if they don’t want to stay open until 7pm to catch people going to the movie).
No refunds for cancellations after 11/4.
- Booths must be staffed at all times. Children must be under adult supervision.
- Any space may be shared, but will not be reserved until all sharers’ signed applications and fees are received.
- Vendors must provide all equipment and supplies, including tables and chairs. Those requiring electricity bring heavy duty extension cords to tap into ours and must secure cords to prevent accidents.
- Lightweight wall displays may be affixed with vendor-supplied picture hanging putty. Heavier displays require vendors to supply their own infrastructure.
- Vendor is responsible for collecting sales tax. Vendors must report the dollar amount of goods sold and pay 12% of product sales to cover the sales tax (8.985%) and a small event sales fee (3.015%). Sales results must be provided on the supplied envelope that must be submitted to a market official at closing Sunday.
- Each vendor is responsible for leaving their area clean; please bring the materials needed for this.
- No smoking or pets are allowed in the building.
If you have questions, please call 303-258-0799 or send an email to email@example.com